Using Evidence from the World's Largest FP Programs to Reach Global Goals
Mon, June 3, 2019
Vancouver Convention Centre
1:00 PM – 3:00 PM PDT
Don't miss this dynamic conversation about what's next for voluntary family planning programs worldwide. Space is limited. Register now!
Join experts from some of the last decade’s largest and most impactful family planning programs to discover what works. We'll dig into four areas that have increased contraceptive prevalence, prevented maternal deaths, and accelerated progress toward achieving FP2020 targets, universal health coverage, and the sustainable development goals.
- Ellen Starbird, Director, USAID's Office of Population and Reproductive Health
- Lois Quam, President & CEO, Pathfinder International
- Rita Badiani, Project Director, Evidence to Action Project
- Beth Schlachter, Executive Director, FP2020
- Elizabeth (Liz) Creel, Project Director, Advancing Partners & Communities Project, JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc.
- Grace Lusiola, Director, Postabortion Care-Family Planning Project, EngenderHealth
- Anne Pfitzer, Family Planning Team Lead, USAID’s flagship Maternal and Child Survival Program
- Eric Ramirez-Ferrero, Technical Director, Evidence to Action Project
Join us for lunch at 12:30 before the program begins!