Advancing Partners & Communities (APC) is a five-year project funded and managed by USAID’s Office of Population and Reproductive Health and implemented by JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc., in partnership with FHI 360. APC’s core funding will cover grants management and capacity building for community-based family planning activities.
APC is also positioned to accept funding from missions for capacity building and grants management of community-based approaches in family planning, HIV, maternal health, newborn and child health, nutrition, and control of infectious disease.
Finally, APC will help to advance global learning in community-based programming through the dissemination of best practices and lessons learned at the global, regional and national levels.
APC’s technical services include:
- designing and implementing public and private-sector community-based family planning programs
- providing technical assistance to community-based programs for project design, service integration, and program scale-up
- conducting program assessments
- promoting innovative public and private-sector community-based strategies
- supporting community-based organizations to strengthen services and adopt high impact practices
APC’s grant management services include:
- conducting open and targeted competitive grant solicitations
- preparing cooperative agreement documents for USAID executing sub-awards
- supporting missions to manage awards to local organizations
Read more about APC (PDF, 130 KB)
Download the APC brochure (PDF, 3670 KB)